Garage Door Opener
If you have ever experienced a garage door opener that doesn't work properly, you know what an inconvenience it can be! At Locksmith-Denver.info, we fix and repair or install brand new garage door openers and recommend the best brands of garage door openers along with helping you choose which factors are most important to you.
Not all garage door openers are equal. At Denver Experts Locksmith we won't sell you just any garage door opener. We work with you to determine the best brand for your needs. We have worked with hundreds of garage door openers and we know the garage door openers that are the most reliable and have the best quality at an affordable price.
Before you buy a garage door opener, contact us! We might be able to save you some time and money by repairing your existing garage door opener instead. But, if not, we will make sure that you get the right garage door opener for your needs.
Specs that matter includes: Lifting power, Battery backup, Internet connect ability, Noise operation.
Professional Garage Door Repair Service
Most Garage Door Openers Come With:
1-Button Remote Control allows you to control a single garage door opener, gate operator or MyQ Light Accessory.
3-Button Elite Remote Control that allows you to control up to three garage door openers, gate operators or MyQ Light Accessories. Sleek contoured design with bright blue LED lights.
Smart Control Panel makes it easy for you to program remote controls and MyQ Accessories as well as adjust settings with intuitive menu-driven format and LCD display.
Integrated Battery Backup provides the needed power when the power goes out, ensuring access to your garage.
Multi-Function Control Panel that enables you to turn garage door opener lights on and off from inside the garage.
Wireless Keyless Entry opens your garage door without using a remote control or a key and closes it with just the push of a button. It works with a code that you program. You can also program a temporary entry code for friends and service people.
Garage Door Opener Featuers
Garage Door Opener Features include connectivity, performance, safety and security, timer-to-close, alert 2 close, motion detector, safety sensors, Power Lock Deadbolt:
Connectivity allows technology that enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener and houselights with your smartphone, tablet or computer, allows you to receive alerts as email or pop-up push notifications on your mobile device and some provide you with a free mobile app download.
Performance offers motors that are reliable, durable and powerful designed specifically for your needs from ½ to ¾ horsepower motors, AC or with battery backup, I-beam rail system and reinforced chassis with chain drive or belt drive to provide maximum support and a MVIS Motor Vibration Isolation System to provide super quiet, smooth operation year after year, energy-efficient operation with a lifetime motor warranty and 5-year parts warranty.
Safety and Security safeguard your household with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you. PosiLock locks down our door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
Timer-to-Close remembers to close your garage door when you forget. It automatically closes the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ Technology or Timer-to-Close.
Motion Detector activates the garage door opener lights as soon as you walk in so no more fumbling in the dark.
The Protector System has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.
Power Lock Deadbolt ensures the door cannot be forced open.
Garage Door Openers Come With Different Kinds of Drives
- Chain Drive - Chain Drive Garage Door Opener – is a residential chain drive opener with Power Plus motor that delivers the power and speed needed to operate almost any garage door quickly and smoothly for the ultimate in convenience. Soft start and stop reduces wear and tear on your garage door, and the Door Detect monitoring system improves overall safety. Motion detection activates bright lighting in the garage.
- Belt Drive - Belt Drive Garage Door Opener uses Power Plus motor that delivers maximum power and the speed needed to operate almost any garage door quickly and smoothly for the utmost in convenience. Soft start and stop reduces wear and tear on your garage door, and the DoorDetctTM monitoring system improves overall safety. Motion detection activates bright lightning in the garage.
- Direct Drive – does not rely on a chain or belt. Its spring-tensioned chain is stationary, and the motor travels along the chain creating a quiet operation, and since there is only one moving part, reliability is excellent.
- Screw Drive – Most have given way to chain or belt-driven systems, though some are still in use but are known for being slower and noisy. Screw Drive Garage Door Opener – patented direct drive system. It is intended for use with sectional doors up to 14 ft. high and one-piece doors up to 8 ft. high. Rails are available for doors larger than 7 ft. high. Offers DC Power, speed, auto seek frequency range, DoorDetct Monitoring, and Diagnostic Technology, Bright 2-bulb lighting system with motion detection, direct drive and is maintenance free with no gears, chains or belts to wear out and no additional lubrication needed.
Garage Door Opener Brands We Work With:
Chamberlain and Genie are a couple of well-known brands that offer desirable features.
Destiny Garage Door Openers are the ultimate in power, reliability, and speed with a patented direct drive system. Destiny is known for DC motor technology, easy programming, reliable operation and Auto Seek frequency range that listens for both the 315 or 390 Mhz frequency emitted by the remote or wireless keypad, allowing reliable operation even in areas with frequency interference and DoorDetect Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology to ensure consistent operation, and optional garage door opener accessories.
Odyssey Garage Door Openers offer power, speed, and convenience with ultra quiet operation with a C-channel rail that is designed for strength, conceals rotating belt or chain for safety and better aesthetics and a light system that illuminates your garage with built-in lighting positioned toward the inside of garage compatible with most CFL and led light bulbs:
- Screw Drive Garage Door Opener
- Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
- Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Legacy Garage Door Openers offers a strong and ultra quiet option with:
- Belt Drive 850 and 650
- Chain Drive 850 and 650
- Belt Drive Legacy 920
- Chain Drive Legacy 920
LiftMaster has a variety of models they are rugged, reliable and powerful in performance from ½ to ¾ HP horsepower.
- Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
- Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
- DC Battery Backup Belt Drive Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener
- AC Belt Drive Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener
- AC Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
DC Battery Backup Capable Wall Mount Garage Door Opener allows you to maximize the space in your garage with space-saving wall-mounted opener. It is fully equipped with MyQ technology and even has an optional standby power system that will continue working even when the power goes out.
Accessories options include
Door and Gate Monitor that enables you to monitor and close up to four garage doors or gates from any room in your house.
Remote Light Control that allows you to control any lamp with your garage door opener remote control or smartphone via the internet and the free MyQ app.
Ceiling Mount gives your garage the style it's been missing by hiding the wires and cords with this sleek ceiling mount. Works in most standard garages.
Internet Gateway to connect your MyQ-Enabled Garage Door Opener and Accessories to the internet with this device.